Using Multiple Calendars
You can add multiple calendars to the same site or webpage. When you add multiple calendars and manage each one separately, their data doesn’t sync.
To add more calendars to your Shopify store, you will first need to create them in the app’s editor panel and insert the embed code. Please see more on adding calendars to your store here.
- Click Apps in your Shopify side menu
- Click “Events Calendar”
- Click the calendars drop-down and select “Create New Calendar.”
- Name the calendar and click “Create.”
- Select the calendar from the drop-down and click “Embed Calendar Code.”
- Now you can copy the calendar code and add it to your site
The easiest way to display the same events on multiple calendars is to connect them all to the same external calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook or Eventbrite), and manage your events there. Then you’ll be able to style each calendar differently, but they will display the same events.
Please see how to connect external calendars here.