Syncing with Google Calendar
To sync your calendar with Google Calendar please follow these steps:
- Open the settings panel of the calendar
- Switch to the “External Calendars” section
- Click “Connect” in the Google calendar block or “+Add Account” (if you already have other external calendars connected), and choose the account you wish to connect
- Grant us permission to access your events
- Choose the Google Calendar you want to sync with
You’re all done! Your Google Calendar events should now appear on your calendar.
Free vs Premium version
In the free version of the calendar, only up to 5 upcoming events will be fetched, and the old Google Calendar events will be discarded. To update the calendar please click “Sync now” in the settings panel.
The premium version automatically fetches all the events. Changes made in Google Calendar will appear on the website within 10 minutes at most. If faster update is needed please use “Sync now” button.