There are many options to personalize your calendar from the color palette, to font size and style. Lets start personalizing your calendar by accessing the “Design” tab in the Calendar settings panel. We will explain each section of the design tab and how it influences the look of the calendar.
Presets are available to change the design of the calendar to a pre-designed look. Please note that “Site Colors” are only available for Wix users at this time.
“Background Colors” refer to all the settings related to the calendar’s blocks and borders. Some of the options also offer an opacity slider which can be adjusted by clicking, holding and moving left or right.
- “Main Background” is the color applied to the border area immediately surrounding the date blocks.
- “Header Background” is the color applied to the calendar header as a panel within the outer border area.
- “Blocks Background” is the color applied to the date blocks excluding the grid around them.
- “Today Background” is the color applied to the date block of the current date. If you prefer not to highlight this block you can simply use the same color choice as the “Blocks Background”.
- “Main Border” is the color applied to the outer border of the calendar app. You also have the option to adjust the thickness and border-radius of the border by increasing or decreasing the “px” value.
- “Header Border” is the color applied to the border surrounding the header only.
- “Inner Border” is the color applied to the grid lines of calendar date blocks.
- “Header” is the color applied to the all text in the calendar header
- “Plain Text” is the color applied to the name of the day, date itself, and the text/content within the event.
- “Default Events Color” is the default color applied to the event title background (if a full day event is selected) or the colored dot that appears next to the event (if event times are selected). If you choose a different color as the “Event Color” when creating an event, the default will be overridden.
The font size can be set for all of the text offered for customization. Once you have set the font size it will be applied to all of the fonts.
Fonts are only available with Wix platform at this time.
Date Icon Colors
“Date Icon Colors” are applied to the date and background in “Agenda View” only.